Since its inception in 1985, FDS has been intimately working with a diverse range of industries, such as:
- Automobile (Commercial Vehicles, Cars, Two Wheelers, Tractors)
- Auto Components (Forgings, bearings, valves, press parts)
- Engineering (Pumps, Compressors, Air-conditioning equipment, Motors, Switchgear, Machine Tools, Cutting Tools and so on)
- Equipment manufacturers (Boilers, Transformers, Pumps)
- Textile Machinery
- Moulds and Dies
- Printing Machinery
- Printing an Packaging
- Consumer non-durables (Soaps, detergents, films)
This has helped FDS to master the intricacies of different manufacturing styles, like Made to Order, Assembled to Order, Made to Stock and Repetitive Assembly Lines.
Just like the wide spectrum of our clients, the assignments that FDS has carried out are equally diverse. FDS has executed projects in following areas:
- Consulting (Business Process Re-engineering, Productivity Enhancement, Inventory Control, Distribution/Logistics)
- Transactional Processing Systems (fully integrated systems that cover factory operations and distribution)
- Planning Systems (MRP, APS and Lean Planning/Scheduling)
- Finite Capacity Scheduling
- Sequencing/Planning/Scheduling of integrated Automobile manufacturing plants
- Portals (to support and enhance collaboration across all members of an extended supply chain
In these areas FDS has conceptualized, designed, developed, implemented and supported a range of high performance solutions.
We have thus built world-class domain expertise in following areas:
We present a brief outline of our Domain expertise in these areas.